Anatomist Gil Hedley discusses fascial debacles, debates, and dissection with Til Luchau.
In this episode,
- Gil Hedley’s Fuzz Speech: facts, fantasies, and furor;
- Sexuality in the dissection room;
- Conspiracies: pattern of meaning, or menace?
Resources discussed in this episode:
- Gil Hedley’s Fuzz Speech on YouTube
- Gil Hedley’s site: gilhedley.com
- Til's “patternicity” reference: Finding Meaningful Patterns in Meaningless Noise: Why the brain believes something is real when it is not (Michael Shermer)
- Whitney Lowe’s site: AcademyOfClinicalMassage.com
- Til Luchau’s site: Advanced-Trainings.com
- Books of Discovery: save 15% by entering "thinking" at checkout on booksofdiscovery.com.
- ABMP: save $24 on new membership at abmp.com/thinking.
- Handspring Publishing: save 20% by entering “TTP” at checkout at handspringpublishing.com.
(The Thinking Practitioner Podcast is intended for professional practitioners of manual and movement therapies: bodywork, massage therapy, structural integration, chiropractic, myofascial and myotherapy, orthopedic, sports massage, physical therapy, osteopathy, yoga, strength and conditioning, and similar professions. It is not medical or treatment advice.)