Whitney Lowe and Til Luchau review highlights and key take-aways from their busy second season of interviews, conversations, and inquiries into the thinking behind effective hands-on work.
The Ten Most-Downloaded Episodes from Season Two:
45: Fascia in Sport & Movement (with Robert Schleip)
38: Frozen Shoulder & Adhesive Capsulitis: Updating our Approach
42: Scars and Scar Tissue (with Cathy Ryan)
46: To ITB, or Not To ITB? (Iliotibial Band Controversies, Conditions, and Approaches)
47: Getting Over Over-Pronation (Ankle & Foot Function)
48: Psoas Work: Is it Safe? Is it Necessary? (Hip Jam rebroadcast)
44: Table Lessons (with Doug Nelson)
49: Interoception Is The Key, Like It Or Not (with Til Luchau)
43: Trauma, MDMA Psychotherapy, and the Body (with Marcela Ot'alora G.)
39: Are You Thinking Critically? (with Ruth Werner)
- Whitney Lowe’s Online Clinical & Orthopedic Massage Courses
- Til Luchau’s site: Advanced-Trainings.com
- Books of Discovery: save 15% by entering "thinking" at checkout on booksofdiscovery.com.
- ABMP: save $24 on new membership at abmp.com/thinking.
- Handspring Publishing: save 20% by entering “TTP” at checkout at handspringpublishing.com.
(The Thinking Practitioner Podcast is intended for professional practitioners of manual and movement therapies: bodywork, massage therapy, structural integration, chiropractic, myofascial and myotherapy, orthopedic, sports massage, physical therapy, osteopathy, yoga, strength and conditioning, and similar professions. It is not medical or treatment advice.)